Booking with confidence statement
Emap Secure is the health and safety standard for our live events, developed to address the risk posed by COVID-19.
This means that people coming to our events can have every confidence that we are taking all reasonable precautions to keep them safe, and that they can get on with the most important things for them and their business: gaining the information, insights, connections, data, and digital tools that they need.
Our live events will be run according to official Government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, all Emap events, regardless of format or location, we will follow the measures outlined below.
- All attendees will need to pre-book and register to attend the event,
- Digital invites will be produced, and contactless registration systems will be introduced to reduce waiting times and limit contact between organisers and attendees.
During the event
- Entrance to the event will be staggered to reduce queuing and overall capacity will be limited to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- The exchange of physical materials, such as badges, lanyards, business cards and brochures, will be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
- We request that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes.
- The venue will have enhanced cleaning procedures, with additional hand-sanitising facilities available.
These policies will be reviewed in line with Government and local authority updates.
Book with Confidence
We want you to feel totally confident about booking a seat or table at the Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and if we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.