International footwear business of the year - Drapers Footwear Awards
This award will go to a UK-registered brand, retailer or etailer that has demonstrated significant growth in export markets in footwear and who has done most to enhance the reputation of British innovation and excellence.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Please provide clear evidence of financial success in the markets you operate in
- Detail your growth strategy.
- Please demonstrate good understanding of the global markets you operate in
- Outline how you are beating your competition.
NB: Winners always supply plenty of good visuals of the store(s), website, marketing material
What to include in your entry
- Outline of business strategy including number of stores, number of staff, target consumers, competition, marketing activity, plan for growth
- Your buying strategy, how new brands are sourced, mix of own-buy and concession etc
- How you provide excellent customer experience and how you measure this
- Your staff development strategy and how this affects your business
- What you have done in the last 12 months that really sets your business apart
- Why you are better than your competitors and deserve to win